HLG Nursing Bulletin Vol 35 (1)
HLG Nursing Bulletin is your bulletin and we welcome articles and items for inclusion. It is your chance to get published and share your ideas, experience and research with colleagues in the nursing and health field and the wider profession.
The Bulletin is indexed by CINAHL and the British Nursing Index and soon by Proquest. We are investigating inclusion by both the LISA and LISTA databases.
Some ideas –
- Review of electronic sources or books
- Details of user surveys or other research
- Report on new initiatives or services
- Share practice of evidence based library and information practice (EBLIP)
- Disseminate research findings
- Conference reports
- Current awareness
- User education initiatives / experiences
- CPD / training activities
Please contact Phillip Barlow for more information about the Bulletin and send articles to:
Phillip Barlow – email@example.com