The HLG Newsletter gives readers a space to publish, share and access the latest news, best practice, research, current awareness information and conference/course updates. You can also keep up to date with our regular features, book reviews and relevant internet sites of interest.
We’re keen to receive contributions from readers, so whether you want to share an impact case study, reflect on a new service development, or share your experience of attending an event, course or conference, please get in touch.
Contributions to the Newsletter should be sent to: email@example.com
- We suggest you aim for between 500 and 1000 words, ideally written in Word or a rich text document.
- Include the name, date and venue of any event, study day or conference.
- Use bullet points, quotes and other formatting if you wish.
- Please use full versions of acronyms and abbreviations on the first occasion of use.
- Photos and screenshots are very welcome!
- Include your name, job title and organisation, and please indicate whether you are happy for us to publish your email address on the website, in case anyone would like to contact you about your piece.
Newsletter Editorial Team
Rachel Gledhill firstname.lastname@example.org – Editor
Keith Nockels email@example.com – Internet Sites of Interest
Julia Garthwaite firstname.lastname@example.org – Diary of Events